what is a soul mate?

Home Forums Mature what is a soul mate?

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Lynn

I am a young female college student, and I have been dating the same guy for over two years now. My boyfriend is very conservative like I am, and he is very kind and sensitive and selfless. The only thing is, we are different intellectually–we don’t have much to talk about on a deep level. I have a friend who lives about 26 hours away from me. He has a history with drugs and alcohol, is more of a selfish person and just lives kind of a wild life. I haven’t seen him in almost three years, but we talk on the phone and email eachother a lot. We have the most wonderful conversations, and I find myself feeling like he is my true soul mate, that our connection beats out anything like different lifestyles, etc. The only thing I’m afraid of is that when choosing a husband, it would be smarter for me to pick someone who has a similar lifestyle, rather than someone who fascinates me and amazes me. I don’t want to end up getting divorced over something like alcohol or drugs or wild partying. I just sort of want some opinions on what a soul mate is; what’s more important–intellectual compatibility, or emotional compatibility?

User Detail :  

Name : Lynn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 20, City : Gainesville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.