husband is a ten second wonder

Home Forums Mature husband is a ten second wonder

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Lynda-P
    Participant

My husband ejaculates approximately 10-15 seconds after insertion of penis. For eight years sex has been like a horse race, and I’m always the loser.We’ve read up on the topic, and discovered the answer: I’m supposed to put in long sessions (okay, 1/2 hour each) of carressing his genitals in the hope that in several months he will become desensitized and build some endurance. Am I a prude wife because these sessions bore me to tears and I could think of a dozen other things I would rather do at those moments? I love my husband, but after eight years of not ever enjoying orgasm by intercourse, is it so terrible that I have come to appreciate masturbation? (I mean, at least it’s done right every single time, and I’m never the loser.) He brought this problem upon himself through hurried, guilt-laden masturbation as a teen-ager. Couldn’t he fix it himself, too?

User Detail :  

Name : Lynda-P, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 31, City : Thousand Oaks, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : mom of two, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.