everything

Home Forums Mature everything

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

chilaPerez

As a mexican american born in the U.S.A I am very confused at how you can protest in front of Karl Rowe house for legal status and education for illegals who are breaking the law. My daughter has no right to go to colleges paid for by taxpayers like illegals do.If you want to help our people you should be going to Mexico and protest in front of Vincente Fox house and teach our people how to fight for their rights in their country for better living and working conditions instead of protesting in my country where I was born and live in and pay taxes.So the money you have use it to help them in their country for a better way of life so they don’t have to risk their lives crossing the border and leave their families.As a mexican american I hate the fact that you are putting all your resources here in our country instead of theirs. thank you chila

User Detail :  

Name : chilaPerez, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Catholic, Age : 49, City : Kansas City, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : retired meatpacker, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.