black guys liking white girls?

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity black guys liking white girls?

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Lili22917
    Participant

I’m a white girl–very white, actually (I have really, really fair skin), with black hair and dark eyes (judging from the description you’ll probably think I’m gothic, but I’m not). People tell me I always look well-groomed, and I try to stay in shape. I also look considerably older than my 16 years of age. I’ve noticed that often when I walk down the street, it’s always the black men who make comments. Sometimes the comments are vulgar (such as ‘big tits’ or something of that nature), and sometimes they’re nice (I’ve had many black men come up to me just to tell me I was beautiful, and they don’t want anything in return). But white men NEVER come up to me. Anyone have any ideas why? To the black men out there–what attracts you to white women? And to the black girls out there–do you find white men make comments to you more than blacks, or vice versa? Thanks to all who reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Lili22917, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 16, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : work in the theatre, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.