Youths with their shorts showing

Home Forums Age-related Youths with their shorts showing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mart22158
    Participant

Is it just me? Why is it that seems everywhere I go, I see young men wearing their pants almost down to their knees and their shorts showing? I know this cannot be comfortable and it certainly cannot appeal to the opposite sex. I asked my daughter (she is 19)if she is attracted to this sort of attire and she isn’t. She says that none of her friends find it sexy either. Why do kids do this? Is to just irritate me and all of my age group – 40 plus? Please give me a clue!

User Detail :  

Name : Mart22158, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 44, City : So. California, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant

In 20 years, they’ll be asking the same kind of question about their kids’ ridiculous style choices. You’re probably too young to remember bell-bottoms, mini-skirts and disco boots. Each generation wants a signature style to set them apart from their fuddy duddy parents’ generation and, yes, to irk them. I agree with you though and find that style ridiculous. I also think all that tatooing, esp. on women, is unattractive, but it’s their choice and isn’t hurting anyone except themselves Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.