Women’s Clothing and Straight Men

Home Forums Sexual Orientation Women’s Clothing and Straight Men

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Female21785
    Participant

Can a man wear women’s pantyhose or clothing and still be truly heterosexual? Or does this mean he has homosexual feelings he is not expressing?
    Original Code SO71. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click “to respond” below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Female21785, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : N/A, State : IL Country : United States, 

Maxwell
    Participant

As a 38-year-old man who occasionally wears pantyhose, and as often as not wears panties, I am not homosexual in any way. I enjoy the feel of the fabrics, and find the women’s styles of undergarments much more attractive than the men’s styles. I have no desire to be with a man, and though currently not in a relationship, I have had many long-term relationships with women. Some of these women have been understanding of my choice, but the usual case is, if they find out, they are immediately put off. Of course, I can’t speak for all men who partake of this underwear selection, but for me there is no hidden homosexual tendency.

User Detail :  

Name : Maxwell, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 38, City : Denver, State : CO Country : United States, Occupation : Database administrator, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Melinda

i am straight and attracted to women. its the other way around, its very rare and difficult for a straight women to be attracted to a straight man who enjoys womens clothes or living a life of a woman. think its more with worrying about what their family, friends or coworkers would say more than anything else.

User Detail :  

Name : Melinda, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Baptist, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : fashion model/designer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.