Why do men prefer impersonal sex to masturbation?

Home Forums Mature Why do men prefer impersonal sex to masturbation?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ShirleyAvery
    Participant

We all know that prostitution is the oldest profession, but I don’t understand why since most men can masturbate to orgasm without problem. What’s the benefit of sex with a stranger? (I’m referring to intercourse, not oral sex, S/M or other things that require a partner.) I can understand why a loving caring partner or friend with benefits is preferable to masturbation, but why is sex with a prostitute better? Is there a pretense of love & caring? Does the orgasm feel different? Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Dot

Most men don’t hire hookers for straight vaginal sex. They want to do things their partners won’t do and, famously, “I don’t pay them to show up, I pay them to leave…” Prostitutes don’t generally expect a guy to call the next day and they rarely go blabbing to a guy’s wife feeling exploited.

User Detail :  

Name : Dot, Gender : Female, Age : none, City : L.A., State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

DannyH

Men hire hookers for one reason: To go away. There’s a sexual encounter and then the woman is gone. There’s no after sex conversation, there’s no uncomfortable next morning. When it’s over there’s not attachment. It’s that simple. Men don’t hire hookers so much for the sex, as for simply not being there when the sex is over. Life’s a banquet and most poor bastards are starving to death!

User Detail :  

Name : DannyH, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Asatru, Age : 45, City : Buon, State : NA Country : South Korea, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

JerryS

It feels better to have sex with another person, even a stranger, than to masturbate. It has nothing to do with the emotions involved.

User Detail :  

Name : JerryS, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : New Britain, State : CT Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.