Why are black people always late?

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Why are black people always late?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ShielaB

I work in a busy doctors office and notice that the black patients are always late and really don’t seem to think its a problem. Do they not understand that there is a schedule that we follow and when they come strolling in 15- 30 minutes late that it’s a problem? They act like they just dont care and that we should be ok with this behavior.

User Detail :  

Name : ShielaB, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 42, City : Middleburg, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Medical Assistant, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

MariaB

White female here and I have yet to be seen on time at a doctor’s office despite ALWAYS showing up early (a habit I can’t seem to break despite it’s being obvious that the offices aren’t going to stop the annoying, rude, and unprofessional practice of over-booking). Maybe I’ll take a page from the book of your black patients and show up whenever I damn please since I’ll be seen by your doctors whenever they damn please.

User Detail :  

Name : MariaB, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : None, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Deist, Age : 50, City : Raleigh, State : NC Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.