Whites feeling threatened by blacks

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Whites feeling threatened by blacks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

billlevy

I would love that every black had a college or post college education. I would love that every black was more intelligent than the whites. I would not be threatened. I would be relived. Bill, Jew, white Ormond Beach, FL

User Detail :  

Name : billlevy, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 67, City : ormopnd beach, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Dot

I’m white and I live in a neighborhood where virtually all of the gang activity is amongst Latinos. I celebrate when a black family moves onto my street. I find their priorities are generally more in line with mine than the average undocumented non-English speakers all around me.

User Detail :  

Name : Dot, Gender : Female, Age : none, City : L.A., State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

i was raised with a slightly racist father, so im trying to get over the idea that certain people are threatening. i just have to realize that not all people can be defined as criminals based on their skin. its pretty hard seeing as most of the black people in my school arent that motivated. all i can do is hope for the future.

User Detail :  

Name : norbertneuman, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 17, City : mahtomedi, State : MN Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.