White women with ‘NFL’ legs

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity White women with ‘NFL’ legs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Renea
    Participant

When I was young, I never saw fat white women. Now, everywhere I go, I see out-of-shape white women. Many of them, especially their legs, are larger than NFL players. What happened? Is it their diet, or are they just plain lazy?

User Detail :  

Name : Renea, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : late 50s, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, 

Dot

We’re lazy, our cities lack green spaces to exercise, we watch too much TV, corporations push high-fructose corn syrup down our throats, school lunches are too starchy, it’s not even safe for kids to walk to school so they sit on their butts all the time… And big pharma and its expensive drugs for type II diabetes and cholesterol couldn’t be happier. Sadly, this is why universal health care will never be reality in this country.

User Detail :  

Name : Dot, Gender : Female, Age : none, City : L.A., State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

SerildaE

I’m not sure that it is only limited to white women, but sadly I think it is a sign of the times. Everything is about convenience and rushing to stay ahead. Overall as a population we move less, eat more and less healthy. If you look at the average portion size in say the 50-60’s and today, you will find that they have doubled, tripled… and the most popular foods are loaded with fats and sugars.

User Detail :  

Name : SerildaE, Gender : Female, Age : 31, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.