White girls “put out”

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity White girls “put out”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

TJ07985

I’ve been pondering a question with a couple of male friends about why white girls seem to go further with sexual activity, i.e. ‘put out,’ more than girls of other races. Not to be stereotypical, but it seems to me that it’s overwhelmingly the case. Could it be that white girls are more aggressive when it comes to sex? Is this cultural? I’d be interested to know any thoughts, especially from white females, and whether they’ve noticed this particular point, too.

User Detail :  

Name : TJ07985, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Puerto Rican, Religion : Catholic, Age : 19, City : Swarthmore, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

JessTsab

I dont think we put out more, I just think other people are less revealing about it. I think white females are just louder than the rest!

User Detail :  

Name : JessTsab, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 20, City : Norfolk, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Military Police, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Marie

Not only does it seem that white girls are more aggressive, but it seems like they have become very competitive. They seem to think that being sexually aggressive, provocative and outrageous will get them the most popular guys, the ‘bad boys’, or something. A perfect example would be these ‘Spring Break’ or ‘Girls Gone Wild’ videos that seem to be so popular. It’s almost always white college-age girls degrading themselves in these videos. I’ll admit I’ve only ever seen the Tv ads, but even so, it’s always white girls flashing their breasts. Their parents must be so proud. A pretty girl with a pleasant, outgoing personality and some self-respect will find herself with just as much masculine attention, and from higher-quality guys.

User Detail :  

Name : Marie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 36, City : Jeffersonville, State : IN Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Jay31096
    Participant

I don’t think white girls ‘put out’ more, but I do think they’re more open-minded about sex and have less hangups. And I think this is very healthy (unless of course you’re promiscuous, which is not a good idea). White culture in general is more open-minded about many things. If you check any statistics on sexually transmitted diseases or teen pregnancies, you’ll find white females have significantly lower rates than blacks and Hispanics, which would suggest that they’re not as sexually active as others may believe. I remember one time a Hispanic girl was boasting that ‘Spanish girls don’t like to give ourselves to guys so easily’. The irony was that she had had a baby at age 15 and had two kids with two different guys, yet I had no kids and had lost my virginity at 21, and here she was suggesting that Hispanics are more chaste than white girls. Even her brother was like, ‘What the hell is she talking about?’ I couldn’t help but laugh.

User Detail :  

Name : Jay31096, Gender : F, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Jana20925
    Participant

Contrary to what you may think, from my observations at a high school with many minorities, African Americans were among the first to participate in sexual activity (there is no harm in this statement, it’s just an observation). In fact, in the great state of Minnesota, the pregnancy rate for 15- to 19-year-olds was highest among African Americans (almost 4 times that of Caucasians), followed by Hispanics, whose rate was almost twice as much as Caucasians (1990 Census). This pattern continues throughout almost all states in our country. I know pregnancy rates may have little to do with how much girls may ‘put out’ because some may choose to use protection, but I just thought these would be some helpful statistics.

User Detail :  

Name : Jana20925, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 18, City : Maple Grove, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

S,
    Participant

Growing up in central Florida, there was a high rate of teen pregnancy among black girls, and a much lower rate among whites, and even lower among Hispanics. Of course this doesn’t necessarily mean white girls are having less sex than black girls, maybe it’s just they are using protection more often. Recently I taught high school in the same town in which I grew up. About 98 percent of my students who had children were black, and several already had two kids with a third on the way. This expression of sexuality seemed socially accepted within the black community, even almost expected, which I found unfortunate, because the girls weren’t even 17 and didn’t have the chance to find out who they were before assuming the role of Mom.

User Detail :  

Name : S,, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 29, City : Central Florida, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

The pregnancy rate for black teen girls, as well as all teen girls, has dropped dramatically over the past five years. As for sexuality being ‘socially accepted’ in the black community, that too, is a bunch of bullcrap. I don’t believe you for one second when you talk about ‘several already have two kids with a third on the way’. Oh, and while we’re talking about sexuality being accepted, let’s talk a minute about white America’s favorite nymph/sexpot Britney Spears, and the little Britney wannabes walking around, emulating her. Let’s talk about little white girls who are starving and binging/purging themselves to death to look like what white America deems ‘sexy’. Let’s talk about the little white girls who don’t consider oral sex to be ‘sex’, and who are doling out b******s to high school jocks in junior high and high school lockers across the country. Oh, do trust…white girls across this country are doing their share of screwing…and they do get knocked up. The difference is, mommy and daddy haul them off to abortion clinics or ship them off to ‘boarding school’ until their babies are born, and adopt them out, or they supply their girls with birth control. But yeah, they’re out there screwing. Males, white, Hispanic…and oh yeah…black…will attest to the ‘easiness’ of white girls. Perhaps next time, you’ll actually think, before you post such racist nonsense. Oh, one more question…since you’re so ‘concerned’ about the sexuality of black girls, you should know…I retained my virginity until I was an adult…age 24. When did you lose yours? I’ll bet it was nowhere near 24.

User Detail :  

Name : Rhonda-P-Outlaw30019, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 42, City : Laurelton, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Amber31561
    Participant

I have heard this multiple times from many black and Hispanic men. Often they will hit on white girls because, according to them, they have no problem providing quick and easy sex. When I was growing up, the assumption that ‘white girls are easy’ was prevalent, and still is. All pregnancy rates tell is who is getting pregnant, not who is having more sex. I have gone to both black and white colleges, and the girls at my current, mostly white college are much more sexual than the girls were at the black college. I think it has to do with the fact that society frequently sees black and Latina women as the ‘sex fiends’ or ‘oversexed’. I have noticed that even when many white girls act like sluts, they are still seen by many as ‘innocent’ and can play that role very well. I can’t believe the stories some of my white girlfriends tell me about their sexual histories. Maybe it is cultural or something, but many whites will deny that the perception of ‘easy white girls’ exists (as you can see by the content of some of the previous posts), but it is very prevalent in the minority community.

User Detail :  

Name : Amber31561, Gender : Female, Race : Black/African American, Age : 24, City : Greenville, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : student, Social class : Middle class, 

If this were true, don’t you think the high preponderance of unwed and pregnant teenage minority girls would be non-existent or small?

User Detail :  

Name : Sagittarius, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Episcopalian, Age : 54, City : Hartford, State : CT Country : United States, Occupation : Police officer retired, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Emanon

I think there is an interracial nuance to your inquiry that should be considered. As an almost-40 black male, my experience has been that sisters often need to be led into the act (whether this is real or feigned I don’t know). Conversely, I’ve found that Caucasian females are more forward about it, meaning that they flirt more aggressively and explicitly and are much quicker to imply oral satisfaction. Again, I do think it has more to do with the race of the intended mate. I would bet dollars to donuts that a survey documenting which produced more interracial offsprings at a younger age (Caucasian or flack females) would reveal that the Caucasians are more open to interracial relations.

User Detail :  

Name : Emanon, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Hetero, Race : Black/African American, Religion : New Age/Metaphysical, Age : 30+, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Sales, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

R30353
    Participant

Pregnancy rates have nothing to do with how much sex someone is having. Pregnancy rates also have nothing to do with how long it takes to get someone into bed. As far as the teen pregnancy rate in general goes, it has steadily dropped over the last 10 years, and it is currently at the lowest point. As far as black teen mothers go, which seemed to be your focus – and not the actual question asked – the truth is simpler than you think. Teenage girls of every ethnic group are having sex. However, abortion and putting babies up for adoption, as a whole, is a no-no in the black community. It’s like that now, and has historically been that way. However, abortion and adoption have always been options whites have historically taken when it was in the family’s benefit to do so — lest the wayward daughter sully the family name. Black people, historically, have not been willing to sacrifice a child to abortion or adoption for the sake of the family’s reputation. If you don’t believe me, do the research for yourself.

User Detail :  

Name : R30353, Gender : Female, Race : Black/African American, Age : 30 +, City : Greenville, State : SC Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Steve

Maybe it just seems that way because there are more caucasian girls around. If it truly were the case that white girls ‘put out’ more, then the ratio of white girls that do to the total white girls would be higher than that of girls of other races that ‘put out’ to the total number of girls of other races. Or maybe, if it is indeed true, that the white girls are ‘putting out’ more in an attempt for more attention, because they have more ‘competition’ from the other white girls, who are more plentiful.

User Detail :  

Name : Steve, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Atheist, Age : 43, City : Tucson, State : AZ Country : United States, Occupation : Retired Military/student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Aaron25005
    Participant

Your study is flawed because your control group is too small. Let’s say you talk about this with 5 buddies. They each have about 30 experiences among various races. That’s about 150 experiences. To accurately reflect the proportion of whites in America, 80 of those experiences would have to be with white girls. In a scientific study of sexuality, that’s not enough to form an accurate trend. In other words, it’s anecdotal based on the small selection of experiences. It’s a lot of experiences to you, but in comparison to the population, you’d have to have about 1000-2000 experiences across a broad geographical area and with different partners (aside from you and your friends) to make an accurate assessment of the sexual tendancies of white females. Several things can cause your personal data to be biased. You and your friends may be better looking than the norm. You and your friends may be more aggressive with white girls for various reasons, including the perception that they will be more receptive to your advances. The places where you meet white girls may be places where more aggressive white girls go to get busy. Or white girls who want to have less inhibited sexual relations may pursue men of other races because it’s outside of their normal level of comfort, which they find exciting and causes them to ‘go further.’ White girls with a fascination or fixation on men from another race may ‘go further’ for the same reasons. White girls in your area may be ‘easier’ than white girls in another area due to social pressures unique to your area. The reasons continue. This is not to say that you are not right. It’s just difficult to say from your experiences without a formal study.

User Detail :  

Name : Aaron25005, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Episcopalian, Age : 33, City : Des Moines, State : IA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Brodiem
    Participant

There seems to be a belief, from what I have seen, in many of the poorer black communities among black females that men come and go but the children will love them forever. Moreover, in the poorer black communities the younger black females, themselves the product of single-female parent households, not only accept the life around them but embrace it. The girls expect to live in the same community their entire life. They do not expect to take advantage of higher education, get a good job, and they never expect to be exposed to other cultures. These girls have no idea what having a career is that is rewarding is as opposed to a job that pays the bills. In many ways they are cut off. They are told, by their peers, that being a mom is as good as it gets. As crude as it sounds, these girls look forward to the pleasures of sex, and the love of their babies. In many cases it was the path of their mothers, and grandmothers.

User Detail :  

Name : Brodiem, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Episcopalian, Age : 44, City : Newburgh, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : public sector, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jess30766
    Participant

Considering pregnancy and STD stats, I don’t think white girls have as much sex as other races when they are in their teens. When they get into their 20s, though, I think they become more open to experimentation and become more sexually confident. This results in them seeming to be sluttier or ‘easier’. I don’t think this is a cultural thing, because there are many different types of white culture. I think it is just a case of white girls taking longer to develop a strong sexuality, and taking advantage of that sexuality when they finally develop it.

User Detail :  

Name : Jess30766, Gender : Female, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Lubbock, State : TX Country : United States, Social class : Upper class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.