What do the Rosicrucian Order/AMORC believe?

Home Forums Religion What do the Rosicrucian Order/AMORC believe?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Luko

I’m wondering if someone who is or has been a member of AMORC (Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis) can tell me a little about the beliefs of the Rosicrucian Order (a nonsectarian body devoted to the investigation, study and practical application of natural and spiritual laws). Why is the order so secretive? I’ve also heard there was a dispute in which they deposed their leader in 1990. Why did this happen?

User Detail :  

Name : Luko, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 30, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Consultant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

I understand AMORC simply doesn’t have any beliefs. Their web-site says ‘We do not propose a belief system, nor a dogmatic decree, but a personal, practical approach to living that each student must learn and master through their own experiences.’.

User Detail :  

Name : Ashley Yakeley, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Mostly Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 30, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.