Whacha doin’ tonight?

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Whacha doin’ tonight?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ellen-S
    Participant

I’ve always wondered if or how a black household differs from a white household. I grew up in a primarily white area, so unfortunately, I was not exposed to many cultures, which of course leaves me wondering. For example, what would take place during a typical weeknight in a black family?
    Original Code R4. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click “to respond” below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Ellen-S, Gender : F, City : N/A, State : NJ Country : United States, 

Shanna
    Participant

Black families are just like white families. There is always so much to do during the day that at the end of the day my family and I would catch up on what went on during our day. We eat dinner together and watch television whatever shows we like (I love Friends and Seinfeld). All families aren’t the same and what your family or other families do isn’t based on your race.

User Detail :  

Name : Shanna, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : African Methodist Episcopalian, Age : 19, City : Gainesville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.