Virginity

Home Forums Gender Virginity

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

AmberK

In this day in age are there normal guys that would wait for a girl to have sex with her and even wait until marriage if she was a virgin?? what if she was a hot girl..and a virgin and wanted to wait..would that change a mans mind ?

User Detail :  

Name : AmberK, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 19, City : Sarasota, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

BenClerk

I don’t know how other guys think about this but I myself would like to think I can wait. I mean I’m not saying I’m not effected by lust everyone is but I find relationships are much better when you can show a deeper meaning behind the relationship than sex. I think there are many guys that feel the same way and maybe some that feel that way but wouldn’t show it because it’s “not cool”. As for changing a guys mind for me at least the greatest impact would be what she wanted, I pride myself on being chivalrous even in it’s death and hope to influence others to show the same courtesy to those who are dear (or not so dear) to them. Life is in knowledge.

User Detail :  

Name : BenClerk, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : mixed, Age : 15, City : Waldron, State : AR Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, 

JaneNova

I really like the saying “to each their own,” because the truth is that there is somebody for everyone, and I am certain there are men like the ones you have described. PERSONALLY, I like the guys to give it up fast. I don’t have patience for “respectful” men who want to wait… what makes me think they’d have patience for me? I guess I just strongly believe that you have to take your car on a test drive before you buy it. Sex is a very important part of a relationship. It was what differentiates a deep friendship with a male from an actual relationship with a male. It’s fun, spiritual, delightful, healthy, and just amazing. There is nothing dirty or wrong about sex, though our Puritan-based society instilled such a foundation of beliefs. I am getting married tomorrow to the man of m

User Detail :  

Name : JaneNova, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Atheist, Age : 24, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

LaurieS

My sister’s husband waited for her, and she got married at age 30! They seem to have a great marriage too.

User Detail :  

Name : LaurieS, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 35, City : Port Saint John, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Dot

A guy that values chastity, and might likely be a virgin himself, will be thrilled to have a virgin. A guy who is looking for a more experienced girl probably wouldn’t be dating a virgin anyway. So, save yourself and choose wisely. There are all kinds of “normal” guys. They’re not all dogs. Having said that, beware of the older non-virgin man who demands virginity in his bride. This is a red flag of a controlling personality type that doesn’t value women as equals.

User Detail :  

Name : Dot, Gender : Female, Age : none, City : L.A., State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.