Too tall?

Home Forums Gender Too tall?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Brian22994
    Participant

I know women like guys who are tall, but how tall? Is it relative? Is there such a thing as too tall? (I’m 6’8′)

User Detail :  

Name : Brian22994, Gender : M, City : San Diego, State : CA Country : United States, 

Natalie
    Participant

I guess some women might have a problem dating a man of your stature if they were considerably shorter than you. I really don’t have a preference. I’m 5’6′”and have dated men ranging from 5’4″ to 6’6″.

User Detail :  

Name : Natalie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Deist, Age : 32, City : Toronto, State : NA Country : Canada, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Neva
    Participant

I am 5’8″ and my husband is 6’4-1/2″. He rarely seems ‘tall’ to me because I’m used to the height difference. In fact, it surprises me when I see photos of us together. I’ve always prefered men six inches or so taller than I am, but I suspect this is a very relative issue. I think a 5′-tall woman would initially think you are ‘too tall,’ but a 6′ woman would find you just right.

User Detail :  

Name : Neva, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : American Indian, City : Denver, State : CO Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

nell
    Participant

I am 5 feet tall and my boyfriend is 6′ 5′”. I’ve always been attracted to tall guys. I don’t think there is such a thing as too tall. What about too short?

User Detail :  

Name : nell, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 30, City : Arcata, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : cashier, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Stephanie-P27772
    Participant

Tall guys always have this sort of mysterious/goofy thing going on. It’s very attractive, and I really wouldn’t worry about it.

User Detail :  

Name : Stephanie-P27772, Gender : F, City : St. Charles, State : IL Country : United States, 

T27546
    Participant

I don’t know how far I can generalize that, but being rather small myself (1.62 m), I must say there is a ‘too tall’ for me. I find sex with men nearer my size (between 1.70-1.80 i.e. up to 6’1″) more comfortable, and I generally do not find men attractive who are taller than that.

User Detail :  

Name : T27546, Gender : F, Religion : Atheist, Age : 33, City : Munich, State : NA Country : Germany, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Nessa
    Participant

It is relative. I’m 6’1″ and am comfortable with men of different heights. One of my co-workers is 6’6″ and tends to hang out with me on breaks. He says he doesn’t feel like he’s ‘standing out’ so much. Also, it depends on what you’re doing and how you feel about your height. If you stand up straight and are confident in yourself, you shouldn’t have too much to worry about where women are concerned.

User Detail :  

Name : Nessa, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Heart of Texas, State : TX Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Mandy
    Participant

You’re too tall.

User Detail :  

Name : Mandy, Gender : F, City : Neenah, State : WI Country : United States, 

Bill

My father was 6’3″ and my mother is 4’11”. They made quite a pair! Keep looking, Brian, there’s someone out there for you. By the way, my siblings range from 5’10” to 6’4″ (me) for the boys, and 5’3″ to 5’10” for the girls.

User Detail :  

Name : Bill, Gender : M, City : n/a, State : NA Country : United States, 

Nydia
    Participant

Most women have preferences on how tall they want their man to be, and most of it is relative to their own height. But some women, like myself, like guys who tower over them. Although 6’8′ is just a little too tall for me, this is only by a couple inches, because I like guys around the height of 6’4′. But I’m only 5’1′, so I’m sure some girls who are 5’6′ definitely wouldn’t mind.

User Detail :  

Name : Nydia, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 16, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

C.J.

I’m 5’5″, and as far as I’m concerned a man can never be too tall. In fact, I totally disregard a man as a potential partner if he is shorter than me – even if he is the same height, I don’t feel comfortable.

User Detail :  

Name : C.J., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 20, City : Sydney, State : NA Country : Australia, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Teresa19738
    Participant

I would say 6’8′ is too tall for me, and I’m around 5’4′. I once had a dance partner who was your height; He wasn’t intimidating normally, but when paired up with him, my forehead would be level with his sternum! I think it would be difficult for me to date a man so tall. The tallest man I dated was 6’3′ and I felt a little uncomfortable with that height. I prefer to date a man on the ‘shorter side,’ although I have had boyfriends of varying heights.

User Detail :  

Name : Teresa19738, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 20, City : Macomb, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : student, 

Meiran

Well, since you would be a foot and five inches taller than me, I’d say that would be a little too high for me to crane my neck. But you see, I’m rather short. It’s a comparison thing. I’m naturally attracted to guys who are about 5’10’-6 feet. Mostly because that means they’re chins are about level with the top of my head. But it’s also a person-to-person thing. And there’s always the fact that you can’t always help who you fall for, preferences are just that.

User Detail :  

Name : Meiran, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 24, City : Roanoke, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.