Threesomes

Home Forums Mature Threesomes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Fred S.

About two years ago, my wife began having fantasies about sex with other men, in a group setting, with me involved as well. Is this normal for women? We have had about eight threesomes the past year. My wife likes the sex and excitement of other men. There hasn’t been any stress on our marriage; in fact, it has made our relationship better. I am very secure in who and what I am, and I enjoy sharing my wife because she is very good-looking and her body has always attracted other men. It is hard for one man to please her because of her strong sexual desires. I have no problem with seeing her have sex with others because I trust her completely. She would never have an affair because she knows she has nothing to hide from me. She and I understand that the threesomes are only about the sexual excitement, not love (concerning the other involved). Has anyone else had this type of experience? Or are my wife and myself just different?

User Detail :  

Name : Fred S., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Buddhist, Age : 45, City : Little Rock, State : AR Country : United States, Occupation : law, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Scotty28199
    Participant

My wife and I have had threesomes before,and as long as it is with another man she enjoys it. She is uncomfortable with another woman, just because she does harbor some insecurities,but does not have a problem with doing two men simultaniously.

User Detail :  

Name : Scotty28199, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 41, City : Northridge, State : CA Country : United States, 

Orleanas19980
    Participant

Considering that you and your wife have had this type of relationship for more than a year, I’m surprised that you seem clueless as to the number of people who have this type of relationship. Yes, you and your wife are different, simply because as married people you don’t see having a third person in the bedroom as cheating. If the stories of such relationships, as read in the Penthouse Letters are true, then you are not very much alone in your relationship. If you really want to know more about this, I think you can find some books about the matter in bookstores.

User Detail :  

Name : Orleanas19980, Gender : F, City : Boston, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, 

Kathy

Your first question ‘Is this normal for women?’ can be answered ‘Yes.’ Normal and common are two entirely different standards. Perhaps less than half of all women fantasize about sex with other men but it would be normal to do so. Fantasy and reality are also two entirely different scenarios. Although my husband and I have never participated in a threesome, I do not feel that people who choose to do so are abnormal, freaks or perverts. I think what is most important is that you and your wife communicate about your sex life. If threesomes are mutually enjoyable, then you should feel free to continue to enjoy them. If, at some point in the future, either you or your wife become dissatisfied with threesomes, then you all should discuss it and make other arrangements. I think it is great that you two trust each other. Have fun.

User Detail :  

Name : Kathy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 35, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : attorney, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Mike
    Participant

I really understand what you are saying about it all being just about the good sex and wanting others to enjoy your wife’s body and all. I have all the same things in my wife, too, but one of the biggest mistakes I made was getting all caught in the sex and the rush of a threesome. I lost touch with the emotional scars that are really there and are only felt when it’s too late. The relationship fails and the next thing you know, the fantasy comes back to bite you on the butt.

User Detail :  

Name : Mike, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, City : Greenville, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : factory, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

GARY

What guy wouldn’t want to be in your shoes. I’ll tell you; a guy that hasn’t experienced this already. I have never shared my wife but I did share a very beautiful girlfriend. Relationships, particularly marriages, are much much more than sex. Although the idea of a threesome is fun and exciting to fantisize about, actually going through with it is another animal altogether. Your wife may not be able to be satisfied by one person, as you stated. However, as an adult, one must realize that part of being grown-up means that you understand that you can’t have everything that you want. Sometimes you have to just do without the extras in life that make the ho-hum of everyday living more exciting. That’s called being an adult. If you two are unable to be satisfied exclusive of other people, perhaps you should not be together at all, or at least not as husband and wife. If I were you, I would rethink this decision. Just as sex between a man and woman eventually loses its pizzazz and becomes routine and boring, this behavior too with outside partners will also become routine and who knows what other games you will seek to satisfy your desires. Perhaps the two of you will be unable to relate to each other sexually at all. Personally, I see this as an awfully fun way to totally dessimate what could and should be a sacred union between man and woman.

User Detail :  

Name : GARY, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Jewish, Age : 38, City : Los angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : professional, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Marie

While it certainly not the norm, threesomes are definitely not rare. The person who posted and said they coudn’t believe you didn’t know anything about the number of people who have threesomes? I think they are either very naive or just not very well informed. There are lots of couples who engage in threesomes. There are clubs and groups for swingers – including those into 3-somes. When I was younger, I regularly engaged in threesomes with my boyfriend and his best friend. No, it didn’t last (it did last more than a year), but it wasn’t because of the sex. It was because from the very beginning of our relationship, my boyfriend wanted me to move in with him and I wouldn’t. He pestered the hell out of me about this to the point that his best friend finally told him to leave me alone. The sex was great. I miss having two guys sharing my bed. I’m sure it sounds odd, even deviant to someone who has never done it. But it was good, it just felt right. Then again, we weren’t going out meeting strangers and sleeping with them nor were we trying to recruit other friends. It was just me, my ex and his best friend from the very beginning. Never anyone else. We were all friends and we cared for each other. I think that makes a big difference. My husband and I have been talking about a threesome for a couple of years now, but have yet to actually do it together. I won’t settle for just anyone. I’m very particular. Yeah, you’re different ;)but you are not alone. Play nice and play safe.

User Detail :  

Name : Marie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 36, City : Jeffersonville, State : IN Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Curt

or trading partners is much better than playing around since its for sex only and a complete trust stronger between the couple.I do threesomes with a marryed couple I know and we all enjoy it and they are one of the most in love couples ive ever met.

User Detail :  

Name : Curt, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 35, City : pittsburgh, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : self employed, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.