The men who won’t commit

Home Forums General Diversity The men who won’t commit

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Debbie-S25773
    Participant

i’ve been ‘seeing’ a guy since may, and after a couple weeks we agreed to be exclusive. i think the mistake on my part was giving up the goods on the first ‘date’. we’ve gotten into a couple fights durring the summer, then college ball started and i didnt get to see him as much as i did because he was always at practice. durring that time, the fighting was pretty rough, him telling me that he was with a girl who was better than me, then coming back to me when he couldnt find any (i think). and now within the last 2 weeks, things went totally wayward and he told me that he didnt want to see me anymore because he wanted a girlfriend. i was going to tell him the reasons why i would be perfect for him, but that would seem obsessive, right? the story is more complicated than i could possibly ever write, but i had somewhat feelings for him, and i think we’d be good together, but me not being perfectly skinny kept me out of the running for his never-ending search for the perfect girl. why would a guy treat a woman so harshly? and why couldnt he just be straight forward with me sooner instead of leading me on for all these months

User Detail :  

Name : Debbie-S25773, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : mix of religious beliefs, City : Cleveland, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.