Tears during masturbation

Home Forums Mature Tears during masturbation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

John-M30513
    Participant

I masturbate often and have started to notice the base of the head of my penis starting to have what looks like a tear. Should I get this checked out, and is there a way to prevent it?

User Detail :  

Name : John-M30513, Gender : M, Age : 16, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, 

BL
    Participant

It sounds like it could be a couple things, such as dry skin, or an abrasion/scratch, etc. caused by rough handling (you get the picture). Before heading to the doctor’s office, try applying some anti-bacterial ointment to the injury, and keep your hands off for a couple days. That should clear it up.

User Detail :  

Name : BL, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 41, City : Burlington, State : VT Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Jacqueline-C21025
    Participant

The tear that forms on the head of your penis during masturbation is just pre-ejaculate. It is nothing more than a small amount of semen that comes out before ejaculation – and it’s perfectly normal.

User Detail :  

Name : Jacqueline-C21025, Gender : F, Age : 26, City : San Jose, State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Clark
    Participant

A previous response indicated you were talking about ‘tears’ as in cuts, but I’m pretty sure you mean ‘tears’ as in the kind that would come from your eyes, only you’re referring to the liquid coming out of your penis instead. That is pre-ejaculate. Feel the ‘tears.’ Do they feel kind of slimy and smooth? If so, that’s pre-ejaculate, and there is nothing wrong with it. That is normal. It means you are extremely horny, basically. When you kiss, hug or have foreplay with a woman, the pre-ejaculate will make its appearance very early on. It’s really just a lubricant provided by your own body.

User Detail :  

Name : Clark, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 29, City : Visalia, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Computer Programmer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

art loinz

actually the technical reason for pre-ejaculate is that semen and urine have to share the same tube. this creates an engineering problem because urine is an acid while semen is a base. to compensate for this there’s a whole separate gland right by the ureal sphinkter called the cowper’s gland which holds a little bit of semen. prior to ejaculation, the gland purges itself, sending the semen (base)up the tube to neutralize the urine (acid) so the main payload arives swimmin’ healthy and happily to it’s final destination (uteris, bathroom sink, the dashboard of your camaro, up a close freind’s nose, etc…).

User Detail :  

Name : art loinz, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : IRISH/ANGLO, Religion : Atheist, City : chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : CLERK, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Lucy-H22369
    Participant

It is definitely possible to get pregnant from pre-ejaculate because it contains sperm. That is why the ‘pull-out’ method of birth control has such a low rate of effectiveness. The man may pull out before ejaculation, but a certain amount of sperm is deposited from the pre-ejaculate.

User Detail :  

Name : Lucy-H22369, Gender : F, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 25, City : San Jose, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

justin

that is what they are called i have enlarged subaceous glands around the rim/base of the head of my penis the others are right its normal

User Detail :  

Name : justin, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 23, City : brantford, ontario, State : NA Country : Canada, Education level : High School Diploma, 
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.