Standing up for…

Home Forums Gender Standing up for…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Matt

For as long as I can remember, I have preferred to sit down to urinate, rather than use a urinal. In most cases, if a toilet was unavailable, I would hold it in rather than use a urinal. Also, when outside, I have never gone in the woods or on a bush, etc. Is any other man like this? Is it perhaps that I’m just uncomfortable doing so in front of other people, or could it be something else? Any women, if you have thoughts on this, I’d like to hear from you, too.

User Detail :  

Name : Matt, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 17, City : Springfield, State : VA Country : United States, Social class : Upper class, 

Pete

For me, the decision is made by whether or not there’s a urinal. Most urinals make peeing a very natural thing for a man. But when I’m at home, I’ll sit down to pee. I got tired of having clean up when I’d occasionally miss the target (esp. in the middle of the nite), and since I’m basically lazy, I’d prefer to sit so I can read. I’ve sometimes wondered why American Standard doesn’t promote the use of urinals in homes. I bet a lot of guys would install them.

User Detail :  

Name : Pete, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Heteroflexible, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Humanist, Age : 50, City : Portland, State : ME Country : United States, Occupation : Writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.