Seat Up/Seat Down

Home Forums Gender Seat Up/Seat Down

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Brad
    Participant

OK Guys I gotta ask. From One man to all others, why the HELL do many of us insist on peeing on the toilet seat. They have hinges for a reason! I’m just really sick and tired of going to Buffalo Wild and having to wait till I get home to do my business!

User Detail :  

Name : Brad, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 32, City : Winchester, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Computer repair tech, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

Ann L. Lowenstein
    Participant

Dude, I assume Buffalo Wild is a bar… Many if not most of your contemporaries are probably too drunk to notice the seat is down. I think the unanswered question is why you can’t just cowboy up, wipe the seat with a handful of toilet paper, raise it, and pee standing.

User Detail :  

Name : Ann L. Lowenstein, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Animist, Age : 37, City : K.C., State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.