Re: Fat People Being Lazy

Home Forums Disabilities/Challenges Re: Fat People Being Lazy

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Lynne22523
    Participant

I was once thin and now I am fat. Why should fat be synonymous with lazy? I know plenty of lazy thin people who sit on their a** abd stuff their faces all day. I occassionally did this as a thin person, going on junk food binges for the he** of it because I knew my quick metabolism would take care of it. Unfortunately or fortunately, I developed an autoimmune disease and had to go on a drug that made me gain weight. That was over 15 years ago. I dieted three times and lost weight each time only to gain it back. I’ve been fat every since. I’m not choosing to be fat, I hate it! I’m not lazy and I don’t stuff my face. I eat a normal american diet just as I did when I was thin. True, I’m not a gym rat, but the majority of thin people are not either. They’re just lucky enough to have a good metabolism. I may be overwieght, but I walk a lot, I keep myself and my home clean, I work everyday, and I’m willing to lend a helping hand to anyone who needs it. I challenge anyone to show me how this equals lazy.

User Detail :  

Name : Lynne22523, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.