Proof that God exists

Home Forums Religion Proof that God exists

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I often find myself questioning theories that do not have solid evidence to prove their ‘facts.’ And I hate to question my faith, because I am a Christian. But has their been any actual artifacts found that can prove that Jesus did exist?

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica Winkle, City : Jonesborough, State : TN Country : United States, 

im not sure about the artifacts part. but you should always question everything, including your faith

User Detail :  

Name : norbertneuman, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 17, City : mahtomedi, State : MN Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Dot

That Jesus existed but not that he was divine in any way. Jews and Muslims both believe Jesus was a real person, a rabbi and teacher, but not that he was the son of God. I don’t think there’s really any debate as to whether such a person once lived. The disagreements are over his supposed divinity. Incidentally, you will never hear a Jew refer to Jesus as “Christ”, because that was a title, meaning “king”, not his last name.

User Detail :  

Name : Dot, Gender : Female, Age : none, City : L.A., State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.