Platform shoes

Home Forums Gender Platform shoes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

L-Henry26160
    Participant

To girls who wear platform shoes: Why do you wear them? Are you aware of the risks of wearing platform shoes? And what looks so cool about them?

User Detail :  

Name : L-Henry26160, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Deaf, Age : 18, City : Steamboat Springs, State : CO Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, 

Leslie22896
    Participant

I enjoy being taller than everyone else, and it is especially fulfilling to tower over men.

User Detail :  

Name : Leslie22896, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 24, City : Tampa, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Lucy H

All fashion trends come and go. In the ’70s, platform shoes were trendy. In the ’80s, nobody would be caught dead wearing them, and they were often the basis for fashion jokes. Now they are trendy again. In a little while nobody will be wearing platforms anymore. Its the same thing with bellbottoms. In the ’80s, we all pegged our pants tightly around our ankles, which was also common in the ’50s, and bellbottoms were geeky. Personally, I think platfrom shoes look cool. And as for the risks associated with wearing platforms, people take risks in the name of fashion all the time. Platforms aren’t nearly as dangerous as stiletto heels, which were much more popular 10 years ago than they are today, but will probably be back in a big way again in the future.

User Detail :  

Name : Lucy H, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 24, City : San Jose, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Gayle

I wear platform shoes because I am short and I like the extra height they give me. Also, my feet hurt, and platforms are more cushiony to wear. As for fashion, I couldn’t care less. High heels are fashionable, too, but I don’t even own a pair. I wear shoes I find comfortable and that fit my needs.

User Detail :  

Name : Gayle, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 36, City : Sioux Falls, State : SD Country : United States, Occupation : Housewife, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.