Other races views of black women

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Other races views of black women

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Paulette
    Participant

At another discussion board, the issue of how other races view black women has been hotly debated. The general concensus reached is that black women are viewed as fat, manly, motherly, etc. I would like to recieve some responses to the following survey that was placed on that board. I am conducting an experiment here, and I would really like your help. Can you look at the list of characteristics below and put next to them which race of woman you associate with each characteristic? I mean the absolute first face you see in your mind. Please answer seriously and honestly. Thanks. b=black, w=white, a=asian, h=hispanic. Example: strong—-b. strong—- superficial— compassionate—- sweet—– innocent—— pure—— mean——– cold——- thoughtful—— healthy——- naive——- giving——- lying——- upstanding——- motherly——— manipulative——— quiet———- shy—— graceful——— considerate—— generally beautiful (please include the origins of your upbringing)—–

User Detail :  

Name : Paulette, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 20, City : Memphis, State : TN Country : United States, Occupation : Student/Chemical Engineering, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.