Nursing a grown man

Home Forums Mature Nursing a grown man

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

V. Morris

To pregnant women and nursing mothers: Do you ever suckle your significant others (husbands, boyfriends, etc.)?
    Original Code SE66. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click “to respond” below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : V. Morris, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 

Jennifer

My husband and I found this to be very erotic. It certainly couldn’t hurt him, and I would always make more milk. I have to say it would never last more than a few seconds, maybe as much as a minute, because it usually led to “other things.”

User Detail :  

Name : Jennifer, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 31, City : Eatontown, State : NJ Country : United States, Occupation : Pastor's assistant, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Kate26605
    Participant

My husband enjoyed my breasts before our baby was born. He still does and draws milk. We both love it, and it seems to have brought us even closer together. Glad that I do have a lot of milk…

User Detail :  

Name : Kate26605, Gender : F, City : Schenectady, State : NY Country : United States, 

Robert29546
    Participant

Even when my wife was pregnant, I told her that she would also have to breastfeed me. She was quite excited about it. When she delivered, unfortunately, her mother came to take care of her. My mother-in-law ended up as a real wet blanket. I don’t know whether she did it deliberately or not, but she was around most of the time. I used to go to bed terribly angry with her for spoiling my and my wife’s fun. Even then, whenever she was not around, such as when she was bathing, my wife would quickly come and make me suckle her breasts. I really enjoyed it and so did she. Our child was raised partly on breast milk and partly on bottled milk. Suckling from my wife was a wonderful experience for me.

User Detail :  

Name : Robert29546, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Christian, City : Kuala Lumpur, State : NA Country : Malaysia, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, 

kitty26410
    Participant

I am very excited by the possibly of nursing my boyfriend. He is not aware of my stimulating my breast. I have purchased breast pumps and taking herbs to ensure lactation. Recently, he noticed that my nipples are elongated. I can’t wait to surprise him with milk dipping from my nipples. I am hoping he will enjoy it so much that he will suckle my breast throughout the night.

User Detail :  

Name : kitty26410, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 29, City : atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Accountant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

lmei

Baby suckling on breasts doesn’t make a sensuous feeling.But when my husband looks at my breasts while feeding my baby, I get aroused. On feeding the baby, milk spills off my other breast and he enjoys the fun. He waits till the baby finish feeding and I couldn’t resist his lips coming up licking the milk drained over my breasts to latch up onto the nipple in his romantic mood.I really enjoy it.

User Detail :  

Name : lmei, City : chn, State : NA Country : India, 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.