More interest in men with experience

Home Forums Gender More interest in men with experience

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

L. Garcia

Being 21, I find it more exciting to date older men. I find it more interesting to date a man who has had many dates because of his experience. I like for him to know what he is doing because it makes me feel more comfortable. Being shy, I would think dating a man with little experience would bore the both of us. I don’t want to have to be the one to show the man what to do and how to act. How do other women feel about this?

User Detail :  

Name : L. Garcia, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Catholic, Age : 21, City : Porterville, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, 

Beth

Woman mature faster than men. Most women at 21 are at a maturity level equal to a man at least four years their senior. Most every married couple I’ve met in my life is made up of an older man and younger wife. At 21, I was dating men in their late 20s and having great conversations and great sex, too. You’re right about being bored by younger men, but you never know. Your Prince Charming might be in high school right now.

User Detail :  

Name : Beth, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 34, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Freelance writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Leonora L.

It’s true that when you are young, older men may seem more attractive. But when you get older, you will find it could be the other way around. Men still hold the balance of power in our society, and being older helps redress that imbalance. Also, men have their sexual peak much earlier than women. As you acquire more experience yourself, men’s supposed experience becomes less important, and, in fact, can simply mean they are less prepared to listen to you and your needs. I write as one whose first husand was nine months younger than myself and second seven years younger. Since my mid-twenties I never went out with anyone older than me, and I recommend it!

User Detail :  

Name : Leonora L., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Cancer, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 60, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

j21149
    Participant

I had a horrid, looming, violent father. his presence was overwhelming, his attitude about everything and everybody ‘me first, me ONLY.’ As a result, I am just the opposite of you. A man who seems to have ‘something on me’ makes me uncomfortable. I envy you what I assume to have been a loving father who made you feel safe with his superior knowledge, instead of using it to control and humiliate you.

User Detail :  

Name : j21149, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 34, City : chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Healthcare, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.