Minority Racism

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Minority Racism

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Chuck D

Im a african american male, who is troubled by what seems to be a new form of racism which i like to call interacial racism,which i identify as not racist whites but minorities such as latinos,arabs,hindus,and asians and native africans, who show blatent disrespect and disregard, for african americans in this country.I find that the majority of these minorities that i have come in contact with , in interviews and in the workplace or at school , have been blatently racist towards me for no reason other than my nationality,not to mention the prevelant racisim that blacks face from most whites, some who dont even know that they are racist. I think that this minority racism is even more dangerous than white racism, because of the economic status of minorities. They are creating another form of the so called glass ceiling that is spoken of in corporate america , but this glass ceiling is closer to the ground. And i notice that this subject is not discussed on talk shows or any forum so these racist feel like they are invisible,and free to do what they want but im determined to expose this ,little spoken of topic which is, in my belief a growing problem in this country , just another hurdle that blacks will be faced with by people coming into a country in which they came to find freedom,prosperity and justice , then they come here and mistreat people that fought for the rights that they have here, as people of color or people of non white nationality. How can any asian , latino , arab or hindu, or native african person feel like they have the right to mistreat or deny the rights of african americans, When our struggle gives them the rights in this country that they enjoy so freely.

User Detail :  

Name : Chuck D, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 32, City : Baltimore, State : MD Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.