Mexicans hootin and hollerin

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Mexicans hootin and hollerin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

AmberK

Since I was like 16 I have noticed all the Mexican construction workers around my neighborhood or at the school I was going to would whistle, stop doing their work look and try to call me over..honestly why? are Mexicans more open about their feelings or do they just want to get some? but half of them look at least 35,….

User Detail :  

Name : AmberK, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 19, City : Sarasota, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

JaneNova

Girl! Yes, this is so true! I’m Hispanic and I wonder the same thing! I hate those guys. One time I posted a similar question on iVillage, and oh my God, all hell broke loose! Everybody said I am racist, that they’re not all like that… well, they pretty recited the common politically correct dogma that has become our gospel. I am SO happy to have found this site! Anyway… I don’t know why. Mexicans, especially Mexican immigrant men have a tendency to get turned on by anything that moves. I don’t know why. Don’t worry, us U.S.-born and U.S.-bred kids are much more civilized. 🙂

User Detail :  

Name : JaneNova, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Atheist, Age : 24, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Amber, are you serious? Do you really think that has something to do with them being Mexican? That’s what ALL construction workers DO! They hoot and holler and catcall when a woman walks by.

User Detail :  

Name : JackWheeler, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, City : Tampa, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.