Japanese vs. American sex

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Japanese vs. American sex

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Johnny B.

Are there any differences in how Japanese people view sex vs. how Americans view sex? Are there different ways to please Japanese women?

User Detail :  

Name : Johnny B., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 20, City : Columbus, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

J-Liu
    Participant

The best thing to do is to ask yourself, ‘What does my girlfriend/love interest want?’ and stop asking questions like, ‘How do I please Japanese women?’ The first thing you can do is recognize that there is no way you can please ‘Japanese women.’ You must learn what your girlfriend wants, not what ‘Japanese women’ want. Your question indicates that you view Japanese women as somehow interchangeable. You cannot plug in some universal formula and think you’ll get a surefire result later. I’m tired of men doing that, because they consistently and irreparably fail when they refuse to see an individual rather than just a woman, or worse, just a Japanese woman.

User Detail :  

Name : J-Liu, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 26, City : Flushing, State : NY Country : United States, 

Carlton19263
    Participant

Johnny, I am married to a native-born Japanese woman, so let me share what I know. You are to be commended for stopping to think about cultural differences between how Japanese people and (presumably) American people live and love. There are differences and you will get the most out of a relationship if you are aware of them. ‘How do I please my woman’ is the right question to be asking even if you came at it from a misguided perspective, and I think Ms. Moral High horse should give you a break.
    But she does have a point. There isn’t really a magic formula for getting the fast track into any kind of relationship just by learning about the culture. What you have to do is understand what the cultural differences are, whether they are applicable in your relationship, and how to speak and listen through the cultural differences.
    Japanese culture in general is more open about the sex act in specific. It’s also a chauvinistic society where men dominate and women are accustomed to serving. The ‘partnership of equals’ concept is initially a shock to many native-born Japanese women, but believe me, the shock wears off in a hurry. Japanese are also notorious for suppression of unpleasant topics, and very slow to complain about anything. Share your feelings about everything you love, and bury your feelings about what you do not love. Or just live with it. I suggest you get a book called ‘Reading the Japanese Mind.’ It won’t help you find her G spot but it will help you avoid insulting her, which is always a helpful thing.

User Detail :  

Name : Carlton19263, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 30, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Computer technician, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.