Interracial Dating

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Interracial Dating

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Kendrick

I AGREE with interracial dating. It is perfectly fine for an Anglo to date an African-American or a Hispanic to date an Anglo. In America, we are free to date whomever we choose because that is our God-given right. Also, we are entitled to take advantage of our rights that our country gives us. In the Word of God, it clearly tells us to be of one mind and on one task. That means that God doesn’t see a color. It’s our physical eye that see the color. He has no respect of person. God doesn’t care if an Anglo and African-American date. He is more concerned about the relationship. Is it built on a trust foundation? Are they faithful to one another? Are they instilling the commandments that I have set in place to their children? It is important that we do as God does — overlook the race. Go beyond the color of somone skin and look at the person for who he/she is. Is this someone that I am happy with? Can this person make my life enjoyable? In order for this world to become the ‘Great World,’ then we are going to have to mingle and share God’s creation! REMEMBER: We are God’s creation, and we are all AMERICANS! Not African or Anglo or Hispanic…AMERICANS!

User Detail :  

Name : Kendrick, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 16, City : Fort Worth, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.