Internet Cross-Dressing

Home Forums Gender Internet Cross-Dressing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, my name’s Stu and I’ve got a little question for everyone. Play any MMORPG and you’ll know that there are a lot of people out there that play online games as the opposite gender. I’ve seen the same thing in other games like Gaia and even on instant messengers. My question about the subject is gonna be kinda broad: Do you cross-dress online? If so, why? If you don’t, do you think it’s okay for others to do it? I posted this in gender rather than sexual orientation because I personally know a lot of straight guys that do it.

User Detail :  

Name : StuartPackrell, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, City : Salt Lake City, State : UT Country : United States, 

I personally don’t but I do not think that it is wrong either. I actually think that it is healthy. Women are always complaining that men “Just do not get us” well, playing a role online as a woman, in any setting, for a man is like they are trying to “put themselves in a woman’s shoes.” (And vise versa for women) I think that it is a great idea. It could possibly lead to further knowledge of the opposite sex and their inter-workings if a person were to go far enough with the role playing. Also, many people are curious of life on the other side and how they would fit into it being one of the many. The only way to know which you prefer is to try them out. However, the way society is built today it is unacceptable to do so. Society as a whole frowns upon cross-dressing and therefore people

User Detail :  

Name : KelseyCross, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 18, City : Burton, State : MI Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

KaylaL

I used to play World of Warcraft and the first character I created was a male, not because I want to be a boy, but because I thought he looked cool. The second character I made was a female and I stuck with her because I found that I could get more help from other players as a girl. I told this to some of my guy friends and two of them made their first characters female for this reason. It didn’t seem like that big of a deal to us. I didn’t think my guy friends were weird for doing this, it was just a game.

User Detail :  

Name : KaylaL, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 18, City : St. Augustine, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.