Infections and odor with white women

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Infections and odor with white women

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Isaac-S
    Participant

Why is it so common for white women to have yeast infections? And why do they smell so bad during sex? I’ve been with many women of all nationalities, and white women have the worst odor. I’ve spoken with several other men who say the same thing. Does it have to do with the fact that they’re prone to yeast infections?

User Detail :  

Name : Isaac-S, Gender : M, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, 

Me

Actually, I have found the exact opposite in my experience. I have noticed a ‘fishy’ smell with the black women I have been with. Is that normal? Perhaps that is the smell you are used to?

User Detail :  

Name : Me, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 33, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : Telecom, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Jessica

As a white woman, I suppose I could say that I’m offended by that statement, because it could come off as merely saying, ‘White women are infectious and smell.’ But in all honesty, even though yeast infections aren’t really something to joke about (I’ve never had one, but I understand they not pleasant in the least), that’s really just damn funny. 🙂 Seriously. BUT, you were looking for a serious answer to your question. I don’t know anything about yeast infections, but I suggest that you may be on to something by suggesting that white women may be more prone to them. Could be a pH imbalance. Or maybe it’s diet, or sexual habit?

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White and Arab, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : San Diego, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student, lifeguard, swim instructor, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Autumn

Maybe it’s you. Maybe you stink so badly that your stink jumps onto the girl you happen to be having sex with at that moment. And as far as the yeast infections, men can get yeast infections too and give them to the women they are sleeping with. So once again, it could be you spreading your infections around.

User Detail :  

Name : Autumn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 25, City : Asheville, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Heather

I’m 26 and have never had a yeast infection. As far as smell I think it could be a couple of things. Speaking as a woman I can only share my experiences with you. I’ve had friends who smell and some who don’t. I think it depends on your body’s natural enzymes. Recently, my fiance and I are trying to have children. I noticed that I smell more (not worse – just more and only during sex) since having a lot of unprotected sex. So that maybe plays a part in it also. I’ve heard that black women smell worse, white women smell worse, etc…. It doesn’t have to do with race – just the individual.

User Detail :  

Name : Heather, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : believe in a few different things, Age : 26, City : Turner, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

martin22163
    Participant

I like smell of white pussy mommy ENHASU8HHHHHHHHHHHHHH HUMBUH

User Detail :  

Name : martin22163, City : bryan, State : OH Country : United States, 

Amanda

I would like to respond to this message and say first that I am not offended just here to give my personal note. I am a white woman and I have never had a yeast infection, nor do I smell bad. I have never got the comment that I smell bad in fact I have gotten the comment that I smell rather good like a perfume and i use no kinds of feminine deoderant:)Also I would like to give some causes of yeast infections. Antibiotics, douching, males can carry yeast infections to other women and there are many more. Sometimes women who are worried about the smell factor tend to douche and clean themselves too much. By doing so they wash out the bodies natural cleansers which can cause a yeast infection among other infections.

User Detail :  

Name : Amanda, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Wiccan, Age : 23, City : Pittsburgh, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : athlete, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

D

I’ve asked myself that same question about men from other races.

User Detail :  

Name : D, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 32, City : Costa Mesa, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ron29641
    Participant

I would say that the white women you are speaking of may have hygiene issues. I have never found white women to smell bad during sex. Perhaps you need to find cleaner women to base this opinion by.

User Detail :  

Name : Ron29641, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Waynesboro, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : Technical School, 

Songbird

You know this is kinda funny to me. Maybe you should read another question that was posted on this site that was intitled ‘Strong Odor of Black Women During Sex’. Now I read this question about it being White women smelling the worst. From viewing both questions it is easy to see that it is not a race thing… its a hygine thing. And on the yeast infection question.. I am no dr. but I can say that I am a black woman that has had many problems with yeast infections because of the many antibiotics that I was on. This leaves me inclined to say that neither is about race.

User Detail :  

Name : Songbird, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Birmingham, State : AL Country : United States, Occupation : Cosmetologist, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Ann23804
    Participant

As a white women, who is 25 I have never had a yeast infection nor stink while having sex. Mabye you should get with a cleaner female.

User Detail :  

Name : Ann23804, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 25, City : KC, State : KS Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Chad19164
    Participant

You need to get up to date on your facts. Black women are more prone to yeast infection that white women. Recent results of a national survey conducted by Opinion Research Corporate International, a leading research firm, indicate that African American women report more cases of vaginal yeast infections (65 percent) compared to other groups of women (Caucasian, 54 percent and Hispanic, 53 percent). http://www.blackvoices.com (2002) If white women have such a bad odor then why do you continue doing it with them? duh..

User Detail :  

Name : Chad19164, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : none of your buisness, Age : 19, City : Wooster, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Anna

I’m a white woman who is a total vegetarian- no meat, no animal products, all organic foods. I fast once a month with herbal teas. Because of my super-clean system, I have absolutely NO vaginal odor and I taste very sweet and pleasant. My husband told me that all the women he dated before me had some sort of odor. He’s amazed that I’m fragrance free, and feels like the luckiest man alive. Yeast infections are caused by an over growth of ‘candida albicans’ in the body. Look it up on the net..search for ‘holistic treatment for candida’…and pass the info along to your girlfriends. Odor is caused by a toxic bloodstream. Get your woman a ‘colon cleansing’ product from the health food store, have her fast on ‘detox-tea’ for a day once a week, stop eating meat and junk food. Drink tons of purified water daily. Viola! Fragrance-free! So few women know about these truths because doctors don’t tell them. I practice natural medicine, so I know…take it from me, a genuine ‘HoneyPot’.

User Detail :  

Name : Anna, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Spiritual, Age : 30, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : business owner, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

toni24160
    Participant

White women are not ‘prone’ to yeast infections. Any women can get yeast infections. They come from wearing tight clothing, thongs and from sexual partners. And as for the comment that white women smell the worst after sex, I suggest you stop having sex with them.

User Detail :  

Name : toni24160, City : delmar, State : DE Country : United States, 

crysta

Maybe it’d because you and your friends are picking the wrong white women…??????????

User Detail :  

Name : crysta, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, City : pittsburgh, State : PA Country : United States, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.