If the leggings fit…

Home Forums Gender If the leggings fit…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Carrie32371
    Participant

Why is it that many overweight and very thin women wear leggings? To me, there would be plenty of outfits that would be far more flattering and draw less negative attention to them.
    Original Code GE43. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click “to respond” below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Carrie32371, Gender : F, City : Portland, State : OR Country : United States, 

J21108
    Participant

Have you ever seen the ‘women’s’ department at a place like Wal-mart? Although they do have some jeans, they seem to mostly have things like leggings and jeans with elastic waists-things I would never dream of wearing. It is hard to shop if you are overweight (and I have heard the same for severely underweight). We do not have the same choices as those of you average-sized people do. So, in response to your question, there are not ‘plenty of outfits’ to choose from.

User Detail :  

Name : J21108, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : overweight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 19, City : -, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.