Hitting the big Four-Oh

Home Forums Age-related Hitting the big Four-Oh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ian-T
    Participant

Now that my 40th birthday is soon to arrive, I’d like to hear people’s views on life after 39.
    Original Code A25. Click here to see responses from the original archives.

User Detail :  

Name : Ian-T, Gender : M, Age : 39, City : Montreal, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Candy
    Participant

I believe life is much better after 40. It seems many pressures are off by then. You do not care quite as much about what other people think; you are what you are. If you are male and single, you can have a great social life. I find a lot of people also become more physically fit and active (maybe the fear of “getting old”).

User Detail :  

Name : Candy, Gender : F, City : Denver, State : CO Country : United States, 

Donna

I have never understood why people stress so much about getting older. Think about it the only other opotion is dying. For me I am realling enjoying life.Have fun do everything you can now because you never know what will happen.But if you sit at home streesing over it it just gets boring.

User Detail :  

Name : Donna, Gender : F, Race : American Indian, Religion : Native American, Age : 40, City : Hampton, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : account exc., Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.