Has Hate Againest Racism Gone to Far?

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Has Hate Againest Racism Gone to Far?

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Joshua

I see a lot of people preaching on how the black people are being held down here and there. I think the problem of racism in corprations and in whole is fixed. The problem is now indivduals and theres not much you can do about that except trying to show them the truth or change the way they were raised. I see Black Colleges that a white person would be shuned just for trying to get into and i see Black college funds for only black people and black scolarships. I fill like Blacks now have a more of a chance to succeed then i do. I now even feel bad for using the word Blacks because when i refered a girl the other day as that black girl over there… I was lectured by her but i heard her off at a distants her say that white boy said that to me to one of her friends (it shocked me but i didnt know how to think about it) If a black man and a white man stood beside each other today and i was asked to choose one for them to receive a hundred Dollars Id fill like i was being racist or being pulled by the fact of race if i choose the White man yet id fill the same if i a choose the black man. That filling shouldnt be there but i think its there because i have been preached to by so many people that i am confused on race all together.

User Detail :  

Name : Joshua, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 18, City : Columbia, State : SC Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.