Girls dressed too sexy

Home Forums Class Girls dressed too sexy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kim28688
    Participant

What really gets me are the stores that sell satin, sexy underwear for little girls! They have sizes for my 5 year old! It’s absolutely sickening!

User Detail :  

Name : Kim28688, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 28, City : St. Augustine, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Paramedic, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

then punishes them for doing what they’ve been taught. I agree with you 100%. We’re pushing our kids, even young girls of 5, to “dress sexy” and to “be sexy” and then complain when teenage pregancies start to rise. We’re sending kids mixed messages and as long as parents continue to support the companies who make these things for kids, they’re going to keep doing it. Love and Light, Rev. Shelly

User Detail :  

Name : ShellyStrauss Rollison, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : New Age/Metaphysical, Age : 49, City : New Alexandria, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Minister, writer, activist, CNA, draftsman, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Mara
    Participant

Why does everything that’s pretty have to come down to sex?! Sure, plain cotton does the job but satin does too, so what makes the one ‘sexy’ and the other one acceptable? The cut’s the same, so the only difference is the material it’s made out of. The kid sure isn’t thinking ‘Wow, that’s HOT!”, those thoughts are all YOU. The point is that satin underwear is pretty. Case closed. Do little girls NEED pretty underwear? No more than they “need” pretty dresses, pretty blouses, and pretty barrettes for their hair. I suppose you put your kid in prairie dresses and plain cotton?

User Detail :  

Name : Mara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 40, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : data entry, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.