Getting direction on … penises

Home Forums Mature Getting direction on … penises

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Stephen

When some men wear speedos, or underwear, their penises (apparently flaccid), seem to poke straight out in front of them. Mine (about 4-5″ flaccid), hangs down, rather than sticking out. It’s too flaccid to cause the fabric to stretch. Which is in the majority? And am I lacking in blood-flow or something?

User Detail :  

Name : Stephen, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Mississauga, State : NA Country : Canada, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Taz27447
    Participant

I don’t think there’s anything for you to worry about. On the contrary, the guys you’re seeing are probably too short to hang down, most likely due to shrinkage after getting out of the pool, or whatever. Think of it this way: hold a raw, uncooked hotdog by one end in your fingertips. The hotdog should hang down. Cut the hotdog in half and try it again. It’ll stick out rather than hang down because there’s not enough length to hang down. It’s the same deal with guys’ body parts. Whether the guys you’re comparing are suffering from temporary shrinkage or are just smaller to begin with doesn’t matter. It doesn’t sound like there’s anything wrong with you. If you’re looking to create an impressive bulge in your swimwear simply for the sake of attracting attention, you can always do something like stuff a sock down there. But that gets into a whole new self-esteem problem. Personally, I think putting padding in bras and underwear is false advertising, and attracts attention from the wrong type of people — shallow people.

User Detail :  

Name : Taz27447, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 32, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, 

Charles32253
    Participant

This probably has more to do with posture and random physical variation than anything medically significant. The juncture of the penis to the body, and the way it ‘rides’, varies considerably and has little to do with our primary masculine obsession – size. As an amusing anecdotal example: I went to military school right as I was going through puberty. I was a pretty chubby kid, and my freshly-grown equipment rode on top of a pair of thick thighs. This, combined with learning to stand at attention – legs pressed tightly together – gave me an unexpected reputation… A funny, if not wholly deserved one, for being hung. To reiterate – it has a lot more to do with how your body is constructed and how you stand than the size of your penis.

User Detail :  

Name : Charles32253, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 24, City : Albuquerque, State : NM Country : United States, Occupation : Architect, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.