Getting a hold on black males

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Getting a hold on black males

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Exxon
    Participant

What’s the deal with black men holding their penises when they walk? Are they pleasuring themselves or just holding their baggy pants up?

User Detail :  

Name : Exxon, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Asian, Religion : Catholic, City : Warsaw, State : NA Country : Poland, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Augustine23578
    Participant

I have been to Warsaw several times and the few black men I have seen there were not doing what you describe. I would be interested in knowing where in Warsaw you have seen this.

User Detail :  

Name : Augustine23578, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 40, City : Columbia, State : SC Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Will

Most men hold themselves or adjust themselves everyday, all day. I think what you’re seeing is actually a man adjusting himself or holding himself and not afraid of who sees him do it. Most black men have the greatest sense of pride and self-respect that you’ll find in any race. Society – and his own upbringing – have molded him this way. Notice that most black men say and express just about anything that is on their mind, regardless of how it may be perceived or taken. If you watch our white and Latino brothers, or any other race for that matter, closely enough, especially when they’re at home in their own habitat (chill’n on the lounge chair watching a game) you see them holding and adjusting all day.

User Detail :  

Name : Will, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 29, City : Akron, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Retail Manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.