Flying Solo

Home Forums Mature Flying Solo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hernan
    Participant

When we talk about masturbation, the first thing that comes to our head is, usually, male masturbation. My question is: Is it true that women practice that activity much less than men? How often do they practice it?
    Original Code SE39. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click “to respond” below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Hernan, Gender : M, City : Buenos Aires, State : NA Country : Argentina, 

Lynn-T22500
    Participant

Women have the same physical desires as men, so yes, females masturbate. Frequency is up to the individual, but I would speculate that since emotional stimulation is also important in a woman’s getting aroused, masturbation is not as frequent as it is for men, who look at dirty magazines, etc., and become aroused.

User Detail :  

Name : Lynn-T22500, Gender : F, Age : 32, City : Benham, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : Married, 

MJ22280
    Participant

I find I cannot get enough of masturbation. Usually I masturbate every time I shower or bathe, which is at least once a day, if not two or three times a day. The very least I masturbate is once a day.

User Detail :  

Name : MJ22280, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 18, City : East Rutherford, State : NJ Country : United States, 

Sam28549
    Participant

Every woman I know masturbates. As far as frequency, I can only speak for myself. I do it as often as possible. Whenever I’m alone at home for a little while, I try to take advantage. The way I see it, unless you’ve been with a person for most of your life, no one can please you the way that you can.

User Detail :  

Name : Sam28549, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 20, City : Baton Rouge, State : LA Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.