First time for boys

Home Forums Mature First time for boys

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Curious31930
    Participant

It’s known that the first time can hurt, but I’ve heard thoughts about this mainly from girls’ point of view. Can it also be painful for males?

User Detail :  

Name : Curious31930, City : Helsinki, State : NA Country : Finland, 

Steve27844
    Participant

Physically, nope. Mentally, if the ‘performance is poor, you bet.

User Detail :  

Name : Steve27844, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 45, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Still On the Top Floor of a Skyscraper, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Karl
    Participant

I had at least one partner who said it hurt him for awhile afterwards. He did not say it hurt bad, nor that it hurt good. I lacked the experience to ask that. My first orgasm was strange and neither painful nor the big pleasure it became latter. At the time, I was fully clothed and the stimulation was through my pants. I thought I was about to wet myself!

User Detail :  

Name : Karl, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 44, City : Duesseldorf, State : NA Country : Germany, Occupation : retired, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jimbo
    Participant

Instant addiction. The most wonderful feeling in the world – just wanted to keep on and on and on. Stopped for a few minites and did it again. Awesome!

User Detail :  

Name : Jimbo, Gender : M, City : Somewhere, State : CO Country : United States, 

jimf30525
    Participant

I’ve never heard a male complain about painful first experiences. My first time was when I was 15 and she was ‘an older woman’ of 19. It was fantastic! The only pain was when she moved away and ‘broke my heart’!

User Detail :  

Name : jimf30525, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 56, City : Menasha, State : WI Country : United States, Occupation : retired, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Tonya

If a boy is ejaculating for the first time, it may be a little painful for him the first time, but not as much compared to some women’s pain.

User Detail :  

Name : Tonya, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 17, City : Toronto, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Ken26432
    Participant

if its her first time too, or if she’s kinda nervous, then sometimes she’ll tighten up a lot and it’ll hurt attmempting to enter.

User Detail :  

Name : Ken26432, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Age : 20, City : Rochester, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : student, Social class : Middle class, 

PeteR

Actually I WAS sore afterwards but that was because it was the first time I had ever used a condom and it was a little snug! I did find the experience disappointing however. I was excited during it but as it was with someone I only knew casually and was not expecting it beforehand, it left me strangely unfulfilled. With later relationships it was much more fun.

User Detail :  

Name : PeteR, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Deist, Age : 33, City : Easton, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Telecommunications, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.