Female bodybuilders

Home Forums Gender Female bodybuilders

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

David S.

Do men find a hugely muscular female bodybuilder a turn-off? If so, is this because they feel threatened?

User Detail :  

Name : David S., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : Coventry, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : Centre sales, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Massively developed muscular female bodies don’t turn me on. They don’t revolt me – I am as fascinated by such extremes of body shape as I am by overmuscled men, and by the extremely obese. Women with unfeasibly large breasts are in the same category. However, I don’t find any of them sexually appealing. I think recent studies have shown that the average person’s perception of beauty is how close someone’s face falls to the average of all the faces they have seen – people create an ‘archetype’ to which they compare new faces. I would guess that we do the same with bodies – so the most attractive body is the average of all those tall, thin, fat, skinny, lumpy, smooth bodies you have seen in your life. It would explain why people tend to stick to their own race in relationships – their ‘ideal’ face and body is the average of all the people they have encountered. Spend more time with people from another race and perhaps you ‘learn’ to appreciate their shapes and faces more.

User Detail :  

Name : Sean Hodges, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 36, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : Geologist, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Dan31690
    Participant

I do find women bodybuilders a complete turnoff and every guy I have ever discussed the subject with seems to as well. About the only men I have ever seen with female body builders are male body builders. I do work out to keep fit for health reasons. Its not really because I feel threatened(although subconsiously it might be a little, to be honest), but its more because the unnatural look of it, just like fake breasts. I just don’t find it attractive.

User Detail :  

Name : Dan31690, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 35, City : Sterling Heights, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : IT Professional, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

southpump

Personally I like huge muscular women, if some men don´t is just because of a stupid cultural load that whispers them that women should be weak and tiny to be attractive.

User Detail :  

Name : southpump, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 24, City : Faixfax, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

chuck
    Participant

I love female bodybuilders

User Detail :  

Name : chuck, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Buddhist, Age : 50, City : midland, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : air line refueler, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ed
    Participant

I don’t feel threatened. In fact, usually I find female bodybuilders to be an incredible turn-on. More exciting than other women. Does that help?

User Detail :  

Name : Ed, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.