“Dirty” anal sex…

Home Forums Mature “Dirty” anal sex…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Rick29835
    Participant

I am a gay male but might as well be straight regarding this question: What does one do about bowel movements and avoiding coming into contact with them during intercourse? How does one avoid being ‘dirty’ so as to make intercourse fun and pleasurable for both partners? My partner and I had the unpleasant experience of one of us not realizing we had to go to the bathroom prior to sex, and having to encounter fecal matter during or after intercourse has caused problems.

User Detail :  

Name : Rick29835, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Greenvale, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Sarah-Jayne28379
    Participant

Try a douche.

User Detail :  

Name : Sarah-Jayne28379, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Age : 24, City : Melbourne, State : NA Country : Australia, 

real
    Participant

YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL. AS YOU GET OLDER YOU WILL NOT HAVE CONTROL OF YOUR BOWELS. EVENTUALLY YOU WILL LOSEN UP THE WALLS AND YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO FEEL WHEN YOUR BOWELS ARE MOVING. IN A NUT SHELL YOUR ASS WILL BE SHITTIN AT ANY GIVEN PLACE AT ANY GIVEN TIME. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF DEPENDS? PRETTY SOON AT YOUR RATE YOU WILL BE DEPENDING ON DEPENDS.

User Detail :  

Name : real, City : muskogee, State : OK Country : United States, 

Jeff31178
    Participant

I am not gay but have enjoyed many anal encounters with women. For the most part, your lower colon does not contain fecal mater until you are actually ready to have a bowel movement. Perhaps your ‘partner’ should try relieving himself before your sexual encounter. Better yet, why not make the most of the situation? Many people actually enjoy feces. They smear it all over themselves and sometimes even eat it. This practice is called scat. There are many web sites committed to this behavior. Perhaps you could do some research and have some real fun. Be sure to use plenty of soap when you are finished.

User Detail :  

Name : Jeff31178, Gender : M, Religion : New Thought Movement, Age : 30, City : Warren, State : MI Country : United States, 

dannielle

from what ive heard from others experimenting in this area, an enema was used before the act of sex-this is a bottle filled with soapy water inserted into the anus and squeezed to ‘flush’ out the bowels,and excrement that is inside,this takes a little time, but as ive said from the people i know have sworn by this method, and is worth the effort, it will clean you out ,(you will have to sit on the toilet of course during your ‘flushing of the anus’. perhaps that will help! good luck..

User Detail :  

Name : dannielle, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : bicurious/straight, Race : dutch/spanish/caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 28, City : kitchener, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : photo lab technician, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Charles32260
    Participant

Important note – whether or not you get a surprise visit from Saint scat, even if you’re wearing a condom (as you should be) – you *have* to wash your penis after it’s been in an anus. Immediately and thoroughly. Yes, scat is a fetish – and if you talk to a serious enthusiast you can hear about some truly astonishing bacterial infections. Play it safe in there…

User Detail :  

Name : Charles32260, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 24, City : Albuquerque, State : NM Country : United States, Occupation : Architect, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

I’ve had anal sex with about 4 or 5 different women, and only once did I wind up with feces on my cock. Most of the women I only had anal sex with once or twice (most were just short term relationships, one didn’t like it at all), but with one woman I dated for a year and about 1 in 4 acts of intercourse was anal sex, and I NEVER had a dirty cock with her. The best thing is to be prepared — either wear a condom (I never did, shame on me I guess) or have a washcloth or two handy so you can at least wipe the fecal matter off, if it happens. I got kinda particular about it with the last couple of girls I cornholed and started washing my cock afterwards, just to feel a little cleaner (the KY itself is kind of a mess maker).

User Detail :  

Name : GL Rockwell, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : European American, Religion : Atheist, Age : 37, City : Minneapolis, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Commentator, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Georgia21677
    Participant

Use a baking soda enema

User Detail :  

Name : Georgia21677, City : Knoxville, State : TN Country : United States, 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.