Delving Deep

Home Forums Mature Delving Deep

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sandra28309
    Participant

To men: Why do so many of you desire to have a woman ‘deep-throat’ you? This is difficult for a lot of women to do. Why isn’t normal oral sex enough?
    Original Code SE60. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click “to respond” below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Sandra28309, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 23, City : Columbus, State : OH Country : United States, 

John-H
    Participant

Let’s just say oral sex is a “Cadillac,” but the deep-throat is a “Mercedes.” When a woman takes the entire length of a man’s erection into her mouth, a man can’t help but feel this woman “craves” his penis. The practice and skill it takes for a woman to perform this oral feat becomes testimony to her desire to give fellatio – and that, believe me, is a huge turn-on. Not to mention the way it looks and feels. “Cadillacs” are fantastic, but a “Mercedes” is even better.

User Detail :  

Name : John-H, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : American Indian, Religion : Native American, Age : 30, City : Lansing, State : MI Country : United States, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Earl25530
    Participant

There are several reasons behind men’s enjoyment of being deep throated. First is… it feels incredible. The wetness and warmth on the entire length is incredible. Second, I agree with another poster that discussed it’s implication that a woman that’s given that much effort to learn such a feat either cares a lot about her sexual skills, or dearly loves sucking a man, either of which are huge turn-ons. It’s just like a woman’s appreciation of a man learning techniques and skills that increase her enjoyment of sex. I’m sure you appreciate oral sex, but if he’s really great at it it’s an added bonus.

User Detail :  

Name : Earl25530, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 38, City : Cincinnati, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Hermann21309
    Participant

I have to agree with both responses, the simple fact of the matter is; the man likes to have his whole penis cover like a virgina would cover it. I personally don’t care for it to much because it can become painful for the man as well as the woman. I have a very large penis so for a woman to deep throat me it would hurt extremely bad going down the throat. So the concept of it I love but the actually feeling can become extremely painful.

User Detail :  

Name : Hermann21309, City : Santa Clara, State : CA Country : United States, 

Patty

I am convinced men want women to do this to degrade them. They secretly hate women. If they want the feel of a vagina then that’s where they should stick it. I would never agree to this, ever! In fact I don’t even do ‘regular’ oral sex anymore, because there’s now such an obsession with it that it’s a total turnoff for me.

User Detail :  

Name : Patty, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 41, City : Newport News, State : VA Country : United States, Social class : Lower class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.