Crazy Politics

Home Forums Mature Crazy Politics

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha

Im 18 years old and I realize that this first election I will ever be able to vote in will be the most important one of my life time..my parents lifetimes…probably my kids lifetimes. So dare I ask: How is it that one president can almost be impeached for sexual acts (that many other presidents have commited) but another one who kills innocent people (including our own citizens), not even be fully questioned by the media?

User Detail :  

Name : Samantha, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Fallower of Meher Baba, Age : 18, City : Hopper, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Nannie/Full-time college student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant

I agree with the tone of your question. Lots of people have screwed up priorities. Everything in Congress is political. The Republican congress wanted to make Clinton look bad to encourage voters to support Republican candidates, so they made a big issue out of the “sex scandal”. Unfortunately, these same Republicans still controlled congress when Bush made the big mistake of the Iraq war. They didn’t want to admit his mistake or theirs, so they didn’t want to punish him for it and make their party look bad to voters. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.