Corporate Diversity Policies

Home Forums General Diversity Corporate Diversity Policies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bill

I’m a part-time grad student working for a major corporation. I am currentlty taking a course called ‘Multi-Culturalism in the Workplace.’ The final project is a paper that will explore different corporate policies and education on diversity. I would deeply appreciate any comments, with or without company names, that explain your company’s policies and education and, specifically, your point of view.

User Detail :  

Name : Bill, Gender : M, City : n/a, State : NA Country : United States, 

Sonia

I work for a trust company that was created through family wealth. You know, ‘father came from nothing, found wife, saw gold, and lived happily ever after.’ Unfortunately, sometimes family companies have not changed with the times. Eventhough, we are in the paperless work environment, traditional memos (you know the samples that were taught in business school in 1965) are prevalent in this company. The diversity program is the same. No minorities in higher management and all minorities in administrative and operational data entry.

User Detail :  

Name : Sonia, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian Pacific Islander, Religion : Catholic, Age : 31, City : Berkeley, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Personal Tr Officer, Education level : 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.