Canada’s gay acceptance

Home Forums Sexual Orientation Canada’s gay acceptance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ryan19759
    Participant

I am a 21-year-old gay male from Canada. Do people think like I do that Canada is one of the most accepting countries of gay people?

User Detail :  

Name : Ryan19759, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Age : 21, City : Ajax, State : na Country : Canada, 

Jane19777
    Participant

Yes, Canada is one of the most accepting countries of gay and lesbian people. In Australia, our Prime Minister recently banned homosexuals from marrying by specifically changing the legislation to define marriage as between a man and a woman.

User Detail :  

Name : Jane19777, Gender : F, City : Sydney, State : NA Country : Australia, 

KayeWatson

I think Canada is more accepting. So much so that my girlfriend and I are seriously considering moving to Canada.

User Detail :  

Name : KayeWatson, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : American, Religion : no religion, Age : 26, City : Hammond, State : LA Country : United States, Occupation : homemaker, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

GordonR

In the U.S., many of us envy Canadians. Not only are Canadians more accepting of gays, you are more accepting of people’s differences in general. I wish the U.S. were more like Canada.

User Detail :  

Name : GordonR, City : Salt Lake City, State : UT Country : United States, 

yes, i wish america was like canada to, but that isnt likly to happen soon. if america continues this path of hatred, im going to move to canada.

User Detail :  

Name : norbertneuman, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 17, City : mahtomedi, State : MN Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.