Blacks’ Little Four-letter Words

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Blacks’ Little Four-letter Words

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

T-A-S
    Participant

I have heard many racial slurs, usually made by white people. What slurs do black people use for other races? How about people who are minority but not black? It seems to me that white people have (and use) more of them.
    Original Code R559. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click “to respond” below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : T-A-S, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 35, City : Hobe Sound, State : FL Country : United States, 

John29300
    Participant

The reason you think white people have more racial slurs is that you are white and hear only the slurs said by white people. Other ethnic groups have a plethora of slurs – “cracker,” “gringo,” etc. But it would probably be better to get a response from a minority rather than myself.

User Detail :  

Name : John29300, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, City : Taylor, State : MI Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Reggie

I as an african american am hurt more by racial slurs and sometimes cruel whites take an advantage that we as black people are more sensitive to racial slurs. If I were to call a white person a cracker it probably wouldn’t offend them as deeply as if you a white person would call me a nigger. I guess its that knowledge that whites have the upper hand with their slurs that keeps them not easily drawn back.

User Detail :  

Name : Reggie, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, City : Burlington, State : NC Country : United States, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.