Biracial children…what’s the big hype

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Biracial children…what’s the big hype

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jamirah20920
    Participant

How come the white girls/women that I know so obsessed with birracial children. A girlfriend of mine is white and all she dates is black men, not cuz she likes them but because she wants her child to be birracial. We have once had the conversation that black kids are gorgeous. I aint a ‘hatta’ as some say, but with the few white kids that I have seen they all look the same, and for the most part in my opinion they are ugly. But to say the least, there have been a few ugly black babies too. I have no problem I guess with her wanting a birracial child, but its a lot more than that that I have a problem with. Yeah, for the most part the child will be cute and all but I just don’t believe that a white woman or another white man can teach a child who is half black about the black race and culture as well as a 2 black parents. She only sees the color thing, so my question is, is this common or just in my case?

User Detail :  

Name : Jamirah20920, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 19, City : Schenectady, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : College Student, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.