Be Careful What You Wish For…

Home Forums Mature Be Careful What You Wish For…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anthony

My girlfriend and I have slowly stepped up the eroticism of our relationship. She was willing to try all of the things that I had always heard about and was told I would love. (Not to mention things I’ve seen in movies.) Now she will give me oral sex, let me ejaculate wherever I want, and swallow. It took so long to work up to that I don’t know how to tell her I hate it. I feel like I’m degrading her. How do I return to less dominant love-making?

User Detail :  

Name : Anthony, City : Lagrange, State : GA Country : United States, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant

This is a very belated response, but just tell her the truth. Duh! It may be embarassing, but a good relationship is based on honesty, combined with tactfulness and kindness. It’s OK to experiment sexually. How else will you know if you like something. Some things you’ll like, others you won’t. No biggie Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.