BOYFRIEND TROUBLES

Home Forums Age-related BOYFRIEND TROUBLES

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Lissa
    Participant

Lately my boyrfriend and I have been having some trouble. A few nights ago we got into a fight because he told me his best friend hated me and I got upset at a few of the things his friend had said about me. I understand now, that I was out of line and I shouldn’t care what his friend thinks of me because I know he loves me and his friend is most likely just jealous. Then, last night my boyfriend told me that he was going to ‘gut out’ our relationship through the summer and then if things didn’t feel better he wanted to take a break. I’m not very sure what to do here, I’m trying my best to be supportive while he goes through this ‘depression’ thing as he calls it, but I dont think I can let him drag me down like this every time he gets a little insecure about something. Plus how do I not feel bad knowing he may want to take a break after the summer? I dont know how I could be physically with him knowing he may feel the need for a break. Well I’ve gone on enough. What should I do?

User Detail :  

Name : Lissa, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 20, City : Selma, State : CO Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.